Today I’m sharing a card made by Judy Newsome, a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Lafayette, GA. She used the Button Button embossing folder along with other products from the Follow Your Art Suite to create this adorable card.
The name of this embossing folder (Button Button) reminds me of the sound children make when they’re playing with toy car. I can see them pushing a car around going, “button button button” for the sound of the motor.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with a paper trimmer:
- Rococo Rose card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- 2 pieces of Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the It Starts With Art stamp set:
- sentiment in Rococo Rose ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Arts & Crafts Dies:
- long button piece from a scrap of Rococo Rose CS
- assorted individual buttons from scraps of Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, and Mint Macaron CS
Cut using the 1-1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch:
Cut using the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch:
- a scrap of Rococo Rose CS
Embossed using the Button Button embossing folder:
- one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White twine wrapped around the embossed layer and tied in a bow
- embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment glued onto the punched Rococo Rose CS piece
- long die cut piece glued onto the left side of the embossed layer
- assorted die cut buttons glued onto the embossed layer
- the second piece of Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Mosaic Mood Online Class by August 21:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Mosaic Mood Suite on pages 118-120 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, embossing folder, Garden Green ink pad, pre-cut/pre-scored card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/mosaic-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! If you join by August 31 you’ll receive and extra $30 of free products in your Starter Kit! You choose $155 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!