The Hello Cupcake stamp set is free with a $50 purchase through Sale-a-bration. On March 1, a coordinating set of dies, the Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies, will be available to purchase. The dies make the stamp set so much more versatile! Check out the card I made for today in pastels hues, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Powder Pink, and Flirty Flamingo. Isn’t it just the sweetest?
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Balmy Blue card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Balmy Blue CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 1″ (Highland Heather)
- DSP cut to 4″ x 3/4″ (Balmy Blue)
- Powder Pink CS cut to 4″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Hello Cupcake stamp set:
- sentiment in Highland Heather ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- cupcake top in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Powder Pink CS
- sprinkles in Highland Heather ink onto the cupcake top
- cupcake middle in Powder Pink ink onto a scrap of Powder Pink CS
- cupcake base in Highland Heather ink onto a scrap of Highland Heather CS
Die cut using the Call Me Cupcake Framelits:
- cupcake top, cupcake middle, and cupcake base images
- dome from a scrap of Vellum (I trimmed about 1/8″ off the bottom of the dome so it would fit better onto the layer.)
- cake stand from a scrap of Glossy White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
Embossed using the Striped Scallops embossing folder:
- Balmy Blue CS layer
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- one end of the Powder Pink CS strip and the 2 DSP strips
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed Balmy Blue CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 3 punched strips glued together, then glued over the Balmy Blue CS layer, then any extra trimmed off the edge of the card base
- sentiment glued over the strips
- cupcake top, middle, and base pieces glued together
- glue spread all over the top of the cupcake pieces using a sponge dauber, then adhered the dome over the top. If the glue is on the entire piece it won’t be noticeable through the vellum, like it would if there were just a few dots of glue.
- cake stand glued onto the bottom of the dome
- cupcake & cake stand adhered onto the Balmy Blue CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals, putting dimensionals only on the back of the cupcake and cake stand, so they won’t be seen through the vellum
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The Call Me Cupcake Framelits will be available to purchase March 1 – 31, 2019, or while supplies last.
Here is this week’s online class!
Happiness Blooms Online Class
- make 26 colorful cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 10 designs, plus 6 individual card designs
- Preorder February 14-20
- limited spots available
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!