Today I’m sharing a card made by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Susan Ballentine. Susan is on my Candy Hearts team, and this was her swap card at a recent team gathering. She used the Cake Soiree stamp set and Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper to create this lovely card. With a sentiment of simply “Celebrate” it’s perfect for any celebratory occasion.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5″
- DSP layer cut to 3″ x 3″ (different pattern)
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 1″ x 2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Cake Soiree stamp set:
- sentiment in Berry Burst ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Cut using the Envelope Punch Board:
- rounded the corners of the sentiment layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- smaller DSP layer glued onto the larger DSP layer
- ribbon adhered onto the larger DSP layer, and the ends wrapped around to the back, using Tear & Tape
- larger DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment layer adhered to the DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 rhinestones applied to the ribbon
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Paper Pumpkin Spring Cleaning promotion is for everyone! Prices as low as $2!
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Get my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!