Today I’m sharing a card I used with some of the leftovers from yesterdays card, which you can see here. It’s another PPPST card made with the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and Sunflowers Dies.) I cut today’s sentiment using the Everyday Label Punch, and colored some Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon with a Stampin’ Blends Marker.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S PPPST PPPST PPPST PPPST PPPST PPPST
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Flirty Flamingo card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Granny Apple Green CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Daffodil Delight CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set:
- sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- 2 small leaves in Granny Apple Green ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Sunflowers Dies:
- large detailed sunflower cut from a scrap of Flirty Flamingo CS
- large detailed sunflower cut from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- 2 detailed leaves cut from an scrap of Granny Apple Green CS
- 2 detailed leaves cut from an scrap of Old Olive CS
- NOTE: I pressed a piece of Press n Seal plastic wrap onto the tops of all the die cuts to keep the pieces in place
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
Colored with a Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- a piece of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon in Granny Apple Green
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Granny Apple Green CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Daffodil Delight CS layer glued onto the Granny Apple Green CS layer
- outline piece of the Whisper White Thick CS die cut sunflower removed from Press n Seal and glued onto the Daffodil Delight CS layer
- outline piece of the 2 Granny Apple Green CS leaf die cuts removed from Press n Seal and glued onto the Daffodil Delight CS layer
- outline piece of the Flirty Flamingo die cut sunflower removed from Press n Seal and set aside
- using the Press n Seal to help with placement, glued the inner petals of the Flirty Flamingo sunflower inside the Whisper White outline
- outline piece of the Old Olive leaves removed from the Press n Seal and set aside
- using the Press n Seal to help with placement, glued the inner pieces of the Old Olive leaves inside the Grany Apple Green outlines
- ribbon folded in half and adhered onto the back of the sentiment using Tear & Tape or Stampin’ Seal
- sentiment adhered onto the Daffodil Delight CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- June Host Code DXD9JX2S – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!