Today I’m sharing another beautiful card from my friend Penny Nelson of Designs By Penny. She combined the new Charming Cafe Bundle from the Occasions Catalog with the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog to create this really lovely card.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 2-5/8″ (2 pieces: one Blushing Bride, the other Very Vanilla with gold foil)
- Very Vanilla CS cut to about 3″ x 1/2″ (*Since this is a rubber stamp, I think it would be easier to stamp the sentiment first, then trim around it.)
Stamped with the Charming Cafe stamp set:
- image of table & chairs in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- sentiment in Memento black ink onto the small Very Vanilla CS strip*
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- image of tables & chairs in Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, and Old Olive
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- image of table & chairs
Used a Sponge Dauber:
- applied Blushing Bride ink around the edges of the sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 2 DSP pieces glued onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS
- Gold Mini Tinsel Trim glued to the line where the 2 DSP pieces meet, and wrapped around to the back
- this whole DSP layer glued to the front of the card base
- square image adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, being careful not to put dimensionals across the center, so it will straddle the gold trim
- sentiment adhered to the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!