Stampin’ Up! just released three more Sale-a-bration items! You can see them here. Today’s card features one of them: the Reverse Words stamp set.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Tangerine card stock (CS) to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, and scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP) to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Crushed Curry CS to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Pacific Point CS to 4-3/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Whisper White Thick CS to 4-1/4″ x 3″
Stamped with the Reverse Words stamp set:
- Cheers in Tangerine Tango ink onto the Whisper White Thick CS. I used the thick CS instead of the regular CS because it doesn’t bend as much when you try to tie twine around it.
Assembled the card:
- wrapped Crushed Curry Bakers Twine twice around the Whisper White CS, and tied on a Party Animal Embellishment
- Whisper White CS glued onto the Pacific Point CS
- Pacific Point CS glued onto the Crushed Curry CS
- Crushed Curry CS adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the DSP
- DSP glued onto the front of the Tangerine Tango card base
Here’s what I would change:
I began by stamping the image onto scraps of Whisper White CS. It seemed very bold to me, so I decided to stamp off once before stamping onto the piece that I used on the card. Once I had the whole card assembled, I realized the Tangerine Tango stamped image looks lighter than the Tangerine Tango card base. But it was already all glued together, so you know, I went with it. If I make another one, I won’t stamp off.
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase. The Reverse Words stamp sets are only available as a free Sale-a-bration item with a $50 order.
PLUS you will earn a Gum Ball for every $50 you spend on an order with me. Earn 10 Gum Balls and I’ll send you a free stamp set of your choice! See Gum Ball Rewards for details.
Click here to shop my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!