Are you ready for Christmas yet? No? The 2017 Holiday Catalog will go live on September 1. I’ll be mailing them out in August, so be sure to let me know if you want one. This new catalog is full of amazing new products to take you from Autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving all the way through Christmas and New Year’s.
I’m especially excited about all the crossover products in the new catalog. Dies and punches that work with multiple stamp sets as well as with Designer Series Paper. Stamp sets and DSP that mix and match. There’s even a mega suite with two stamp sets, two DSPs, dies, and a punch, plus embellishments. Unfortunately, I can’t show you any of them quite yet, but not to worry. There are plenty of Christmas products in the Annual Catalog to hold you over! For today’s card I used the At Home Bundle (At Home With You stamp set and At Home Framelits Dies) which you can use all year long.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Real Red CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces – one is for the inside)
Stamped with the At Home With You stamp set:
- door in Memento black ink onto one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS pieces
- planter in Real Red and Garden Green inks on either side of the door
- wreath hanger in Read Red ink onto the door
- sentiment in Read Red ink over the door
- garland, wreath, and gift in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Colored with Real Read Marker:
- berries in topiaries, wreath, and garland
- gift ribbon and dots
Used Blender Pen:
- to smear black ink onto window panes
- to smear Garden Green ink onto leaves of wreath and garland
- and Real Red ink on planters
Die cut using the At Home Framelits:
- garland, wreath, and gift
Assembled the card:
- wreath, garland, and gift adhered to door scene with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- stamped layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- remaining 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued to inside of card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
For every $50 you spend in July, you get a $5 coupon to spend in August! Click here for details.
If you join my team in July, you will receive $72 EXTRA FREE PRODUCT! There is no obligation to sell. There’s no risk at all! Click here for the details.
Plus if you join now, you’ll be able to preorder items from the upcoming Holiday Catalog in July and August!
July Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $150. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
July’s FREE gift is a pack of 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags! Use these bags for treat or gift bags. Just pop the treat or gift into one of our shiny cellophane bags and add a stamped header. These bags are also great for storing finished projects, parts for future projects, or any other odds and ends
* 25 gusseted bags
* 3″ x 6″ (7.6 x 15.2 cm)
* Stampable with StazOn ink
* Food safe
* Acid free
(I can ship within US only.)
“No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
Click here to shop my online store!