Today’s card is another I’ve made using the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper. I used two of the designs along with the Ready for Christmas stamp set and the Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies to create this festive card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Garden Green CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ (Cherry Cobbler flourish background)
Stamped with the Ready For Christmas stamp set:
- garland in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Garden Green CS
- 2 stockings in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS
- 2 stockings in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Garden Green CS
- 2 stockings in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- inside sentiment in Garden Green ink onto the inside of the card base
- bow in Cherry Cobbler ink just above the inside sentiment
- outside sentiment in Garden Green ink onto the die cut staircase (stamp the other images before cutting, but stamp this one after die cutting)*
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- 2 white stocking in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Die cut using the Christmas Staircase Thinlits:
- stamped garland and stockings
- tree from a scrap of the DSP (stripes)
- star from a scrap of a Gold Foil Sheet
- staircase from a scrap of Whisper White CS (then stamp the outside sentiment)*
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Garden Green CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP background layer glued onto the Garden Green CS layer
- tree and staircase glued onto the DSP layer
- stockings glued onto the staircase
- garland glued over the tops of the stockings
- star adhered to the top of the tree using Mini Glue Dots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the new Dashing Along September special from Stampin’ Up:
- Receive one pack of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper with any $250 order in September!
- Perfect for layering, this beautiful, traditional Christmas paper includes a mix of old favorites and new patterns to create a festive, eclectic feel.
- Item number 149903
- 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design – perfect for making lots of Christmas cards!
- 12″ x 12″
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code NGABG9PN – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!