Let Heaven & Nature Sing is just one of the six sentiments in the Christmas Traditions Punch Box set. Today I’ve combined it with a doily colored with shimmer paint, baker’s twine, Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper, and a Gold Foil Edged Card & Envelope.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Santa’s Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- envelope flap traced onto a piece of the DSP with a pencil, then cut along the lines
- make the DSP about 1/2″ skinnier than the envelope, so it will fit inside
Stamped with the Christmas Traditions stamp set:
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick card stock (CS)
- NOTE: I used the thick CS because it is sturdier than the regular Whisper White CS, and fares better when held up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Punched using the Christmas Traditions Punch:
Colored using Shimmer Paint:
- the back of a Colored Doily in Vegas Gold with a wedge of a Stampin’ Sponge
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Tear & Tape adhesive applied horizontally across the DSP layer and wrapped around to the back
- enough pieces (4 or 5) of Garden Green & White Baker’s Twine adhered onto the Tear & Tape to cover the adhesive, wrapping the ends around to the back of the DSP layer
- punched sentiment glued onto the front of the painted doily
- painted doily/sentiment adhered over the twine using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP layer adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Assembled the envelope:
- inserted the DSP into the envelope and glued it to the inside, making sure to push the DSP down past the envelope adhesive, so you can still wet the adhesive to seal the envelope
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- Become a Candy Heart!
- Join my team and you can order the new products right now, instead of having to wait another month!
- No selling required! I welcome Hobby Demos! (Hobby Demos join to get the discount for themselves.)
- CLICK HERE for the details!
Here’s more stuff to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!