I love simple cards. Not just easy to make, but simple designs. Sometimes they’re the hardest to do though. The In the City stamp set makes simple designs easy. There are 60 stamps in the set – 60!!! – the outlined images have stamps to fill them in, like the chapel on today’s card. And you can only get this set with Host Rewards, so it’s FREE!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Powder Pink card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Stamped using the In the City stamp set:
- chapel outline in Basic Black ink onto the Whisper White CS card layer
- chapel fill in Powder Pink ink
- sentiment in Basic Black ink
Assembled the card:
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- larger piece of Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Key Points to Remember:
- World Card Making Day Sale October 1-10, 15% off select card making essentials. See details HERE.
- Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! See details HERE.
- Gumball Reward for all orders over $50.
Find out more HERE.
- Hostess Code for the month of October (HGB2HGXK)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- October’s FREE gift – Mini Pizza Boxes. Find out more HERE.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards.
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.