Today I’m sharing a card I made for my May Stamp Club. I used the Under My Umbrella Bundle (Under My Umbrella stamp set and Umbrella Builder Punch) along with the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper and several Stampin’ Blends Markers. The Under My Umbrella stamp set and Umbrella Builder Punch will be in the new annual catalog, but you only have a month to get the bundle price.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Last Chance Products:
These products will be retiring soon. Some will sell out quickly. Stamp sets will definitely be available until May 15, but only while supplies last after that. Everything else is available only while supplies last. See all the products in my online store here.
S umbrella builder punch umbrella builder punch umbrella builder punch umbrella builder punch umbrella builder punch umbrella builder punch
Here’s what I made:
Here are the Under My Umbrella stamp set and Umbrella Builder Punch:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pineapple Punch card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 4-1/16″ x 5-5/16″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- optional: CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Under My Umbrella stamp set:
- sentiment, umbrella, umbrella handle, boots, and flowers in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- umbrella in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Dinoroar Designer Series Paper
- boots in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- flowers in Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, and Old Olive
- boots (on scrap of CS) in Lovely Lipstick
- bottom of Whisper White CS layer in Pool Party
Cut using the Umbrella Builder Punch:
- Designer Series Paper umbrella
Cut using the Paper Snips:
- colored boots
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- punched umbrella glued over the stamped umbrella on the Whisper White CS layer
- fussy cut boots glued over the stamped boots on the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Basic Black layer
- Basic Black layer glued onto the front of the card base
- optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!