Today’s project was a Make & Take at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event in April. It’s a Note Card & Envelope decorated with the new Come Sail Away Suite. I made mine a little differently from the original, which had a swash of blue ink on the Watercolor Paper background. Since I didn’t want to wait for the Aqua Painter to make its way around the table, I left that off. I think it’s fine without it. How about you?
Let hope be your anchor through the storms of life. The sentiment on this card is perfect for so many occasions. From giving advice to people starting out on a new adventure like graduation or wedding, and comfort to people experiencing loss.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-1/2″ x 5″ (blue stripe)
- DSP cut to 3″ x 4-1/4″ (brown print)
- Watercolor Paper cut to 2-3/4″ x 4″
Stamped with the Sailing Home stamp set:
- compass in Crumb Cake ink onto the Watercolor Paper
- compass in Crumb Cake ink onto the front of a Very Vanilla Note Card Envelope
- lighthouse in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Balmy Blue CS
Die cut using the Smooth Sailing Dies:
- sentiment and lighthouse
- helm from a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
- rope from a scrap of Soft Suede CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the Very Vanilla Note Card base with a Bone Folder
- blue striped DSP glued onto the front of the note card base
- brown DSP glued onto the blue striped DSP
- Watercolor Paper glued onto the brown DSP
- die cut rope glued onto the brown DSP along the bottom of the Watercolor Paper
- sentiment, lighthouse, and helm glued together, then adhered onto the Watercolor Paper using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- twine tied through an anchor trinket, and the ends tied in knots
- trinket and twine adhered onto the popped up pieces using Mini Glue Dots
Last Chance! Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by TODAY:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/vibrant-vases-card-class-preorder-2/
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
New products will be available June 4, 2019. But if you join now, you can add new products to your Starter Kit!
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Everything is Rosy Product Medley
- Available only through May 31, or while supplies last!
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- Only $80 for all that!!!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!