I am in love with the new In the City host stamp set. I’ve used it to make several cards already. The cute little houses, stores, skyscrapers, cars, trees, clouds, plane, and the coordinating stamps to color them in, are all just as cute as they can be, and lend themselves to so many different occasions. Today’s card could be Congratulations for anything, but I used the stork inside to welcome a new baby.
This stamp set has 60 stamps. 60!!! And it’s only $16! That’s just 27 cents per stamp! It can only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards – when you place an order of at least $160, you can get this set for your very own!
Just a note to let you know why I haven’t posted much in the last couple weeks or so. I dropped my laptop. On my tile floor. I don’t recommend it. Sometimes it works, and sometimes not so much. Doing a blog post on my phone or tablet has proven difficult to impossible. I’m in the process of switching to another computer, but it’s taking me longer than I thought it would – doesn’t everything? So hopefully I’ll be able to post more consistently again very soon.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Marina Mist card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- 2 pieces of Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
Stamped with the In the City stamp set:
- houses, tree, and clouds in Night of Navy ink onto the outside piece of the Whisper White CS
- clouds in Smoky Slate ink
- houses filled in with Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, and Peekaboo Peach inks
- tree filled in with Lemon Lime Twist ink
- plane filled in with Marina Mist ink
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- stork in Night of Navy ink onto the inside piece of Whisper White CS
Colored with a Blender Pen:
- stork’s bundle in Marina Mist ink
Assembled the card:
- cut banner with Paper Snips
- used Piercing Tool to poke two holes in the end of the banner and one hole in the Whisper White CS at the back of the plane
- Silver Metallic Thread threaded through the hole and secured on the back with Fast Fuse
- same thread threaded through the two holes in the banner and secured on the back with Fast Fuse
- adhered banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS with houses glued onto front of card base
- stork glued to inside of card base
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
You only have 3 days to take advantage of the 25% off Paper Pumpkin promotion! It ends June 10. Click here to get started now! And please be sure to list me as your demonstrator.
Place an order (an individual order, a hosted workshop order, or even a demonstrator order) of at least $350 in the month of June and receive MORE Stampin’ Rewards! You can use the rewards toward free product, or toward a Starter Kit! No special code needed. Every qualifying order will automatically receive the extra rewards.
June Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
June’s FREE gift is a pack of the amazing new Color Theory Designer Series Paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Designed with a paint chip style color variation on one side, wood grain or paint crackle on the other side.
* Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options
* Works beautifully on card fronts.
* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. 6” x 6”
* Lignin free
* Coordinating colors: Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Old Olive, Whisper White
“No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
(I can ship within US only.)
Click here to shop my online store!
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
for the brand new
2017-2018 Annual Catalog
Designer Series Papers
are available to order now!
Click here to order yours now!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!