Recently I had the honor of presenting the new Country Club Suite at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event in Atlanta. I loved getting and playing with the products before anyone else had even heard of them. The suite is designed around golf, but isn’t limited to that. There is a die in the Golf Club Dies that is for a crest, but I kept seeing a guitar pick. So I decided to make a guitar card. I found the perfect sentiment in the Darling Label Punch Box stamp set, Congratulations, Rock Star!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Darling Label stamp set:
- sentiment in black Memento ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla Thick CS
Cut using the Golf Clubs Dies:
- sentiment, and a scrap of DSP, using the crest shaped die
Cut using the Layering Circles Dies:
- center of DSP layer
- center of Basic Black CS layer
Assembled the guitar card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the back of the DSP layer, lining up the die cut circles
- 6 pieces of Basic Black Baker’s Twine laid across the DSP layer, the ends wrapped around and adhered to the back of using Tear & Tape
- DSP/Basic Black CS layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Black Dimensionals
- adhered the sentiment onto the DSP layer using Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals, between the twine
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- DSP die cut glued onto the Very Vanilla CS
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Need a catalog?
Click here to request your free catalogs. The January – June 2020 Mini Catalog is now live, as well at the 2020 Sale-a-bration brochure.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code HRDJTUGZ – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!