COVID-19 has caused quite the ruckus in the world. I’m sure we’re all missing some of the same things: eating out, hugging people, stamping with friends, having enough toilet paper,… This is the perfect time to reach out with a handmade card. Today I’m sharing some cards I made for a masculine card swap with my Candy Hearts team. I used sentiments from the COVID-19 Product Giveback that I printed onto Whisper White card stock, using the “Heavyweight Paper” setting. This setting prints a little bit more slowly than usual, but the results are worth it. I also used Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper, which will be retiring very soon, and corners from the new Antiqued Corners & Slides, in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S covid-19 covid-19 covid-19 covid-19
Here’s the COVID-19 Product Giveback:
Stampin’ Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first. As part of their Making a Difference program they are offering a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic. You can purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download and they will donate 100% of the proceeds to COVID-19 efforts.
You get 15 pages of amazing images for only $12! Plus a list of all the Stampin’ Up! colors used. Each page has several sentiments, and each one is in black as well as in assorted colors.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing! You can use the download in your cardmaking and paper crafting projects. Simply print the imagery on card stock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
Let’s work together to make a difference!
- Use the lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments to brighten someone’s day–friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers!
- You can start crafting with the PDF download right away–with no shipping costs or delays!
- Share your projects on social media and tag them with #sharesunshine.
Last Chance Products!
Get these retiring products while you still can! See them in my online store here.
Want a new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog?
The new catalog goes live June 3! If you have ordered from me in the past year, or have requested a catalog from me, I will send you one for free as soon as I get them in. Otherwise, if you would like a catalog, click here to request one. If you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please ask them for your catalog. Thank you.
Want a little bit of everything from the new catalog?
Click here to reserve your Swatch Books and Product Shares! Designer Series Paper Swatch Books are a useful tool. Paper Shares, Ribbon Shares, and Embellishment Shares give you a taste of all the new items, so you can decide which ones you want to order more of.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
- from the COVID19 giveback pdf onto Whisper White card stock (CS)
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to fit the sentiment (varied sizes)
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the the card base
- sentiment glued onto the DSP layer and card base
- 2 corners adhered onto the card base with Mini Glue Dots
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my web site.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!