Sometimes you need a quick and easy thank you card. Sometimes you need one you can give to a man. I think today’s card covers both of those criteria. It’s a super quick and easy card to make, and the monochrome Old Olive makes it plenty masculine. Of course, it’s still pretty enough to give to a woman. So I guess it’s sort of a one-size-fits-all thank you card. Also all-occasion, if you just change the sentiment.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (1 piece) and 5-1/2″ x 1/2″ (2 pieces)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 1-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Daisy Delight stamp set:
- Thank You sentiment in Old Olive ink onto the 4″ x 1-1/4″ strip of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- Center the 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White CS onto the card base
- Glue the 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ DSP centered into the Whisper White layer
- Adhere the 5-1/2″ x 1/2″ strips on either side of the center DSP layer
- Use liquid glue to attach the 4″ x 1-1/4″ Whisper White layer with the sentiment
- Attach an Old Olive glitter enamel dot
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Key Points to Remember:
- World Card Making Day Sale October 1-10, 15% off select card making essentials. See details HERE.
- Designer Series Paper Sale October 1-31, Buy 3 Get 1 FREE! See details HERE.
- Gumball Reward for all orders over $50.
Find out more HERE.
- Hostess Code for the month of September (N4ZFHXK9)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- September’s FREE gift
Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Find out more HERE.
- Help those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
I will donate 20% of my September sales (matched by Stampin’ Up! corporate) to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey & Irma Relief. Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now. Click HERE for more details.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.