I used some brand new products to make today’s card. Don’t you just love sneak peeks? The Daisy Lane stamp set coordinates with the returning Daisy Punch, and will be available in a bundle (to dave 10%) with the new Medium Daisy Punch. I opted to use a lovely fern from the set instead of a daisy. I’ve used it today with the new Stitched Nested Dies, the new Flower Faceted Gems embellishments, card stock and ink in the new In Color Rococo Rose, and the returning Everyday Label Punch. I used the stamping off technique to get the graduated color effect of the leaves.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Rococo Rose CS layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Daisy Lane stamp set:
- sentiment in Rococo Rose ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- leaf in Old Olive ink onto the Whisper White CS layer images, in a fan design
- NOTE: I stamped the one on the bottom left first, then without reinking, stamped the next one up and the one above that. I did the same thing on the right side, but stamped a fourth time at the very top. So the top center one is the lightest.
Cut using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies:
Cut using the Everyday Label Punch:
- a scrap of Crumb Cake CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Rococo Rose CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Rococo Rose CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the punched Crumb Cake CS piece
- punched Crumb Cake CS piece adhere onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- flower embellishment applied onto the Whisper White CS layer (this flower is actually Terracotta Tile, but is close enough to Rococo Rose for this project.)
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile items will be available beginning June 4, 2019.
Here’s what I used:
These products will be available beginning June 4. 2019:
- Daisy Lane stamp set (Item #149325)
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638)
- Rococo Rose cardstock (150882)
- Rococo Rose ink pad (150080)
- Flower Faceted Gems (149479)
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Happy Tails Online Class by today, May 1!
Back by popular demand!
If you missed this cute class the first time, this is your last chance!
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- If you or someone you know is a dog lover, this class is for you!
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code GDG7WK3J – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!