Today you’re getting another sneak peek of some brand new products: the Daisy Lane stamp set, Garden Lane Designer Series Paper, and Mint Macaron 1/4″ Textile Ribbon. I wanted to use a piece of Mossy Meadow ribbon, so I used a Stampin’ Write Marker to color a white one – the technique is an oldie but a goodie.
This is the second card I’ve made using the Daisy Lane stamp set. You can see the first one here.
If you’re a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator like myself, today is a big day. We get to preorder from the new catalog! (If you’d like to order earlier that everyone else, join my team.) I’ll also be ordering catalogs, so let me know if you want one mailed to you by completing the form here.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Soft Sea Foam card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card – This is optional, since the Soft Sea Foam CS is light enough to write on.
Stamped with the Daisy Lane stamp set:
- fern in Garden Green ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- a piece of Whisper White 1/8″ ribbon in Mossy Meadow
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 3 pieces of ribbon (the one I colored, a piece of the same ribbon left white, and a piece of the new Mint Macaron 1/4″ Textile Ribbon) folded in half and stapled onto the DSP layer (or you can staple just the ribbons together, then adhere them to the DSP layer using Mini Glue Dots)
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped layer adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
These products will be available on June 4, 2019:
- Daisy Lane Cling stamp set (149325)
- Garden Lane DSP (149488)
- Mint Macaron 1/4″ Textile Ribbon (149480)
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and downloadable list!
Preorder the Geared Up Garage Online Card Class by May 8:
- Back by popular demand! If you missed it the first time, this is your last chance!
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Perfect for Father’s Day and anyone who likes tools, cars, etc.
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, embellishments, the precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available!!!
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/geared-garage-card-class-preorder-05-2019/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!