The Day at the Beach stamp set has eleven images perfect for super fun beach themed cards. I decided to use just one of them, the umbrella, for a more subdued beach themed card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) to 4-1/4″ x 11″, and scored in half at 5-1/2″, for card base
- Island Indigo CS to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (DSP) to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Day at the Beach stamp set:
- umbrella in Basic Black ink onto the Serene Scenery DSP
- umbrella in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Succulent Garden DSP
Stamped with the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set:
- sentiment in Island Indigo ink onto the Serene Scenery DSP
- the umbrella’s shadow with a Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker onto the Serene Scenery DSP
Fussy cut using my Paper Snips :
- umbrella top
Assembled the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue:
- umbrella top over the stamped umbrella on the Serene Scenery DSP
- Serene Scenery DSP onto the Island Indigo CS
- Island Indigo CS onto the Crumb Cake card base
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Now through March 31, you will earn a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for each $50 you spend on an order. See the items you can earn here.
PLUS you will earn a Gum Ball for every $50 you spend on an order with me. Earn 10 Gum Balls and I’ll send you a free stamp set of your choice! See Gum Ball Rewards for details.
Click here to shop my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!