Welcome to the December 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! Today we are sharing Winter themed projects. I used the Snowbody Better stamp set along with the Stitched Snowflakes Dies and the Rectangle Stitched Dies to create a wintery, snowy card. It’s a great way to send warm wishes when the weather is cold. After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see all the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S December 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop December 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop December 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop December 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Balmy Blue card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Snowbody Better stamp set:
- front sentiment in Balmy Blue ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS
- inside sentiment onto the 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic White CS for the inside
Cut using the Stitched Snowflake Dies:
- 7 snowflakes from Snowy White Velvet Paper
- snowflakes cut into the 5-1/4″ x 4″ Basic White CS for the inside
Cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies:
- front sentiment
- first mat from a scrap of Balmy Blue CS
- second mat from a scrap of Basic White CS
- third mat from a scrap of Vellum
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- snowflakes glued onto the DSP layer
- front sentiment glued onto the Balmy Blue CS mat
- Balmy Blue CS mat glued onto the Basic White CS mat
- Basic White CS mat adhered onto the Vellum mat using Stampin’ Seal+
- Vellum mat adhered over the snowflakes using a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet
- Opal Rounds applied onto the exposed centers of the snowflakes using my Take Your Pick tool
- Basic White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the December 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 9U3WD64U – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!