Happy Easter! And Happy April Fool’s Day!
Or get your children to hunt for Easter eggs…that you didn’t hide!
And now for today’s card. Lonita Barron, yet another very talented member of my Candy Hearts team, made this lovely pink birthday card featuring the Definitely Dahlia stamp set. Isn’t it gorgeous?
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Powder Pink CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
Stamped with the Southern Serenade stamp set:
- lace background in Powder Pink ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- lace background in Powder Pink ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Special Celebrations stamp set:
- sentiment in Berry Burst ink onto the lace stamped Whisper White scrap of CS
Stamped with the Definitely Dahlia stamp set:
- large flower in Berry Burst ink onto the lace stamped Whisper White CS layer, then covered it with clear embossing powder, and heat embossed the image
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- scrap of Berry Burst CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Powder Pink CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped layer glued onto the Powder Pink CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Berry Burst die cut
- Berry Burst die cut adhered to the stamped layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!