Life is sweeter with friends like you. We all know people we feel this way about. Today’s card is for them. I used several products from the Delightfully Detailed Suite. The sentiment is from the Detailed With Love stamp set. The Pear Pizzazz leaves were cut using the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (they aren’t just for Christmas!)
I accidentally used a piece of retired ribbon (doh!) But the Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon is perfect for this, and I’ve listed it with the products near the bottom of this post.
I also want to be sure you know that this stamp set is available in a bundle, with the Detailed Trio Punch, to save 10%. I’ve listed the bundles with the other products below.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper cut to 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Detailed With Love stamp set:
- sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Pretty Label Punch:
- 2 pieces from a scrap of Blackberry Bliss CS
Die cut using the Pretty Pines Thinlits:
- leaves from a scrap of Pear Pizzazz CS
Colored using a Stampin’ Sponge:
- laser cut paper in Pear Pizzazz ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- laser cut paper glued onto the front of the card base
- leaves glued onto the card front
- Pear Pizzazz ribbon cut to 4″ and notched at the ends using Paper Snips, then adhered to the card front using Tear & Tape
- cut the two Blackberry Bliss labels in half, one vertically and one horizontally
- glue the four label pieces onto the back of the sentiment label, so they stick out just a little bit, to frame the sentiment
- sentiment adhered to the card front over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- a Leaf Trinket embellishment adhered with the stem tucked under the sentiment, using Mini Glue Dots
- 3 Faceted Dots applied to the sentiment
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some info for you:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!