Several days ago, I shared a photo of 6 cards I made as part of a one sheet wonder using the Eastern Palace Suite of products. You can see that post here. I thought I had 6 cards left to share, but I found I had 7 instead. When I looked back at my post I realized I had included a card that was made with the suite, but was not part of the one sheet wonder. I used a different piece of the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper (DSP) for it, and it is the card I’m sharing below. Scroll down to get the amazing Eastern Palace Bundles, available through May 31. The suite includes the Eastern Beauty stamp set, Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies, and Eastern Palace DSP.
Here’s a peek at the other 7 cards from the One Sheet Wonder:
Here’s what I made:
This is the inside:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Fresh Fig card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Dapper Denim CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Tranquil Tide CS cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/2″ x 3-3/8″
- Fresh Fig CS cut to 3-1/8″ x 1-3/4″
- Dapper Denim CS cut to 3″ x 1-5/8″
- Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 2-7/8″ x 1-1/2″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for inside of card
- NOTE: I used the regular Very Vanilla CS for this card, but you can use the Thick Very Vanilla CS that comes in the Premier Bundle)
Stamped with the Eastern Beauty stamp set:
- sentiments (hello, you) in Tranquil Tide ink onto smaller piece of DSP
- dots in Tranquil Tide ink onto the 5-1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla CS
Die cut using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits:
- larger medallion cut from Dapper Denim CS
- smaller medallion cut from Tranquil Tide CS
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- Dapper Denim medallion
- Fresh Fig CS using the same circle die
Assembled the card:
- small DSP glued onto small Dapper Denim CS rectangle
- small Dapper Denim CS rectangle glued onto Fresh Fig CS rectangle
- Dapper Denim medallion glued onto Fresh Fig circle
- Tranquil Tide medallion glued onto Dapper Denim Medallion
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto front of card base
- Dapper Denim CS layer glued onto Very Vanilla CS layer
- Tranquil Tide CS layer glued onto Dapper Denim CS layer
- larger DSP layer glued onto Tranquil Tide CS layer
- medallion stack glued onto DSP layer
- sentiment rectangle stack glued onto medallion stack, and the other end adhered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla CS with stamped dots glued to inside of card base
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9am-5pm
You’ll have 8 hours with no kids, no pets, no job, no worries – just fun with friends stamping and shopping!
Register here by May 20. Prepayment is necessary to make sure I have enough of everything on hand. Space is limited so register soon. Also, the earlier you register, the more prize drawing tickets you will receive at the door!
The 2017-2018 Annual Catalog goes live June 1, but you can order the brand new Eastern Palace Bundles now, just like we Demonstrators can! Through May 31, you can order these exclusive bundles, and get a head start on making beautiful projects with these amazing new products. Included in this early release are three of the new In Colors: Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, and Tranquil Tide.
Get them now by clicking on the images below:
May Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
May’s FREE gift is a pack of Metallic Enamel Shapes. Each pack contains:
- 100 enamel shapes, 50 each in gold and silver foil.
- 1 sheet per color: gold and silver
- Each sheet has 15 mini circles, 10 small circles, 10 hearts, and 15 stars.
(I can ship within US only.)
Click here to shop my online store!
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
for the brand new
2017-2018 Annual Catalog
Designer Series Papers
are coming soon!
I can start taking orders May 25, and I’ll begin shipping them out the first week of June.
Click here for more details!
Gum Ball Rewards
Need to organize your craft space? Stamp n Storage is having a sale!
2017 Spring sale offers 15% off Stamp-n-Storage products (excluding Starter Kits) and will go through Monday, May 15.
Special $250 giveaway for Mother’s Day called #InspiredByMom.
Click on the image above for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!