Over the last few weeks, I’ve sprinkled in a blog post here and there about my Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper (DSP) One Sheet Wonder. I’ve decided to finish out the month of June with the rest of them. So today I’m sharing card number 10. The DSP shares the card front with a Happy Birthday sentiment made with the Label Me Pretty Bundle (Label Me Pretty stamp set and Pretty Label Punch.) I colored in the image with a Blender Pen using the same colors I’ve used for all these cards: Fresh Fig, Dapper Denim, and Tranquil Tide. By picking up just a tiny bit of ink with the Blender Pen, you can use these very deep colors to fill in very lightly. Since I stamped the image in Dapper Denim ink, I just smeared it to fill in certain areas, instead of adding more ink.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Fresh Fig card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- DSP cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″, then cut in half with Paper Snips in a wavy line (click here to see the card I used the other half on)
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″, for the inside
Stamped with the Label Me Pretty stamp set:
- floral Happy Birthday image in Dapper Denim onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
Colored image using a Blender Pen:
- large flowers in Fresh Fig
- small flowers in Dapper Denim (just smeared ink from the stamped image instead of adding more ink)
- leaves in Tranquil Tide
- smeared the Dapper Denim stamped banner, to add dimension (admittedly not my best coloring job ever)
Cut using the Pretty Label Punch:
- the stamped and colored image
Assembled the card:
- DSP glued onto the card base
- sentiment adhered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Very Vanilla CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Place an order (an individual order, a hosted workshop order, or even a demonstrator order) of at least $350 in the month of June and receive MORE Stampin’ Rewards! You can use the rewards toward free product, or toward a Starter Kit! No special code needed. Every qualifying order will automatically receive the extra rewards.
June Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
June’s FREE gift is a pack of the amazing new Color Theory Designer Series Paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Designed with a paint chip style color variation on one side, wood grain or paint crackle on the other side.
* Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options
* Works beautifully on card fronts.
* 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. 6” x 6”
* Lignin free
* Coordinating colors: Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Old Olive, Whisper White
“No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
(I can ship within US only.)
Click here to shop my online store!
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
for the brand new
2017-2018 Annual Catalog
Designer Series Papers
are available to order now!
Click here to order yours now!
Gum Ball Rewards
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!