This is the third of twelve cards I made from one sheet of Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper. I have so enjoyed playing with this great suite of products, including the eastern Palace DSP, the Eastern Beauty stamp set, and the Easter Medallions Thinlits Dies.
Through May 31, you can buy these products in two different bundles that include even more products, including free ones! Scroll down to see the Starter Bundle and the Premier Bundle. All these products will be available after May 31, but this amazing deal won’t!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Thick Very Vanilla card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Tranquil Tide CS cit to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Eastern Palace DSP cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
Stamped with the Eastern Beauty stamp set:
- sentiment in White Craft ink onto the DSP (after cutting in a curvy line – see below)
- used Heat Tool to dry ink thoroughly
Die cut using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits:
- larger medallion fro Dapper Denim CS
- smaller medallion from Very Vanilla CS
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- center circle from Tranquil Tide CS
Assembled the card:
- used Paper Snips to cut the DSP in half in a curvy line (then stamped on sentiment – see above)
- DSP half glued onto Tranquil Tide CS, lining up the straight sides
- used Paper Snips to cut the CS along the curves of the DSP
- used Paper Snips to cut the larger Dapper Denim medallion from its surroundings, making points where it was connected
- smaller Very Vanilla medallion glued onto center of larger medallion
- Tranquil Tide circle glued onto center of Very Vanilla medallion
- medallion stack glued onto front of card base
- DSP/CS stack adhered to front of card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9am-5pm
Candy’s Stamping Studio, Atlanta, GA
You’ll have 8 hours with no kids, no pets, no job, no worries – just fun with friends stamping and shopping!
Register here by May 20. Prepayment is necessary to make sure I have enough of everything on hand. Space is limited so register soon. Also, the earlier you register, the more prize drawing tickets you will receive at the door!
If you have any questions, or any trouble at all registering, please contact me: email [email protected], or call/text 404-661-5222.
The 2017-2018 Annual Catalog goes live June 1, but you can order the brand new Eastern Palace Bundles now, just like we Demonstrators can! Through May 31, you can order these exclusive bundles, and get a head start on making beautiful projects with these amazing new products. Included in this early release are three of the new In Colors: Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, and Tranquil Tide.
Get them now by clicking on the images below:
May Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
May’s FREE gift is a pack of Metallic Enamel Shapes. Each pack contains:
- 100 enamel shapes, 50 each in gold and silver foil.
- 1 sheet per color: gold and silver
- Each sheet has 15 mini circles, 10 small circles, 10 hearts, and 15 stars.
(I can ship within US only.)
Click here to shop my online store!
Swatch Books & Paper Shares
for the brand new
2017-2018 Annual Catalog
Designer Series Papers
are coming soon!
I can start taking orders May 25 (That’s just 5 days away!) and I’ll begin shipping them out the first week of June.
Click here for more details!
Gum Ball Rewards
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!