At our Candy Hearts team meeting in May, I received some great swap cards. Today I’m sharing one that was made by Susan Ballentine. She used the new Share What You Love Designer Series Paper along with some great products that carried over to the new catalog to make this great card in shades of green. I love all the “white space” on this card, with all the decor concentrated at the bottom right. It has an asymmetrical but balanced look.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Tranquil Tide card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4-1/4″ x 3″, then cut diagonally from the top right to the bottom left
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Die cut using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits:
- leaves from a scrap of Lemon Lime Twist CS x 3
- the geometric pattern from a scrap of Mint Macaron CS, then cut it out around the edges using Paper Snips
Die cut using the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits:
- one dragonfly from a scrap of Tranquil Tide CS
- one dragonfly from a scrap of the DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- triangular DSP glued onto the front of the card base
- geometric pattern glued onto the front of the card base
- leaves adhered to the card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- dragonflies glued together, then adhered over the leaves using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- pearls applied to the card base inside the geometric shape
- Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – Use it to receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!