The Enjoy Life stamp set has inspirational quotes and fun, outdoorsy images to create encouraging projects for anyone. I used it, along with the Tailored Tag Punch and Garden Impressions Designer Paper, to make today’s card, with it’s sentiment about how we should all wake up full of gratitude.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Lovely Lipstick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-7/8″ x 2-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
Stamped with the Enjoy Life stamp set:
- sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto the 1-7/8″ x 2-1/8″ Whisper White CS
- person in Lovely Lipstick onto the 1-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ Whisper White CS
Cut using the Tailored Tag Punch:
- a scrap of Lovely Lipstick CS, then cut in half with Paper Snips
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped pieces and punched pieces glued onto the DSP layer as shown
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my Candy Hearts team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!