Want to tell a music fan they’re awesome? The Epic Celebrations stamp set is just what you need. This terrific set is FREE with a $50 order, but only until March 31, 2018! Brusho Crystal Colour provided the psychedelic tie-dyed effect in the background. Guitars are made of wood, right? Well, most of them anyway. So this guitar was stamped onto a piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, then fussy cut with Paper Snips. I hope you think it’s groovy, man.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Crushed Curry CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
Colored using the Brusho Crystal Colour:
- Crushed Curry CS layer in Prussian Blue and Brilliant Red
- NOTE: I lightly spritzed the paper first, then sprinkled on the Brusho
Stamped with the Epic Celebrations stamp set:
- guitar in Basic Black ink onto a piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the Crushed Curry layer, after the Brusho has dried completely
Fussy Cut using the Paper Snips:
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- parts of the guitar in Crumb Cake
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the thick Whisper White card base with a Bone Folder
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the Whisper White card base
- Crushed Curry CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- guitar adhered to the Crushed Curry layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!