What’s black and white and red all over? Today’s card made using the Epic Celebrations Sale-A-Bration stamp set. It’s perfect for a teenager, or anyone who feels like a teenager, or just someone who really likes Chuck Taylors. It’s a great way to let someone know you think they’re awesome. It can be used for a birthday, thank you, or just because. Tuck it into someone’s lunch, briefcase, backpack, or even under their pillow.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ , then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Real Red CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
Stamped with the Epic Celebration stamp set:
- shoes in Basic Black ink onto the 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- scrap of Real Red CS 1/4″ larger that the sentiment
- scrap of Basic Black CS 1/4″ larger that the Real Red CS piece
Colored using the Stampin’ Write Markers:
- one pair of shoes in Real Red
- inside of that pair of shoes in Smoky Slate
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the Basic Black CS card base with a Bone Folder
- Real Red CS layer glued onto Basic Black card base with liquid glue
- Whisper White CS onto Real Red CS with liquid glue
- Whisper White layer with sentiment onto small Real Red layer with liquid glue
- Small Real Red layer glued onto small Basic Black layer with liquid glue
- Sentiment layers onto card front with Stampin’ dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!