For today’s card I’m sharing a card made by Debbie Catlett for our July Candy Hearts team meeting. She used the In Every Season stamp set, Layering Squares Framelits Dies, and the Seaside embossing folder to create this lovely Christmas card.
But before I get to the card, I want to be sure you know that today is the very last day to take advantage of two amazing promotions:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team today and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- CLICK HERE for all the details, including why you should join !
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free (including the one I used on today’s card!)
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- CLICK HERE for details and to purchase
Here’s what Debbie made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
Stamped with the In Every Season stamp set:
- floral image in Stazon black ink
Stamped with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- sentiment in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- stamped image
- two more squares from a scrap of Whisper White CS, and three squares from a scrap of Garden Green CS, in graduated sizes
Embossed using the Seaside Embossing Folder:
- the two plain die cut squares
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- flowers in Cherry Cobbler
- leaves in Garden Green
- flower centers in Crushed Curry
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- floral square glued onto a slightly larger Garden Green square
- plain Garden Green square glued onto a slightly larger embossed Whisper White square
- the largest embossed Whisper White square glued onto the largest plain Garden Green square
- square stacks glued together diagonally as shown, then glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment square glued onto the front of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s another amazing limited time offer:
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!