Time is running out to get the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley! This amazing box of products is chock full of rosy goodness. Scroll down to see the thank you card I made for our May Candy Hearts team meeting using this medley.
Here’s the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley:
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- Only $80 for all that!!!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Melon Mambo card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Everything is Rosy Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Everything Is Rosy stamp set:
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- smaller flower in Rococo Rose ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- larger flower in Melon Mambo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- 2 leaves in Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Everything is Rosy Dies:
- both flowers and both leaves
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Night of Navy CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Night of Navy CS layer
- both leaves and the larger flower glued onto the DSP layer
- smaller flowers adhered onto the larger flower using a Stampin’ Dimensional
- sentiment adhered using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (to the DSP layer) and using glue (to the smaller flower)
- a rose gold mirror embellishment applied onto the sentiment
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The Rococo Rose ink pad will be available June 4, 2019. But if you join now, you can add new products to your Starter Kit!
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by May 29:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/vibrant-vases-card-class-preorder-2/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!