Today I’m sharing the second card I made using the Everything Is Rosy product medley for our May Candy Hearts team meeting. You can see the first one here. Scroll down to see today’s card.
Time is running out to get this amazing medley – it’s available only through May 31 or while supplies last.
Here’s the Everything is Rosy Product Medley:
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- All that for only $80!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Rococo Rose card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Everything is Rosy Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/2″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Everything is Rosy stamp set:
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto the front of the card base
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, and the ends wrapped around to the back of the layer
- a smaller piece of ribbon tied in a knot around the first piece
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 2 rose gold mirror embellishments applied to the front of the card base, one on either side of the sentiment
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Rococo Rose card stock will be available June 4, 2019. But if you join now, you can add new products to your Starter Kit!
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by May 29:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/vibrant-vases-card-class-preorder-2/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!