Today’s card takes no time at all. You can put the stamps on your Stamparatus and stamp away, and make a whole bunch of these in just a few minutes. With the premade Note Cards & Envelopes, there’s no cutting or scoring. So fast and simple and easy!
note card note card
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Clubhouse stamp set:
- image and sentiment in Garden Green ink onto the front of the Note Card Base
- NOTE: line up the stamps on the Stamparatus and you can stamp both at the same time!
Assembled the note card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- That’s it!!!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code HRDJTUGZ – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! AND NOW, only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!