I finally pulled out the Fireside Trimmings Bundle (Fireside Trimmings stamp set and Fireside Dies) thinking I would make a Christmas card, but when I saw the pumpkins and the bat banner, I knew I had to go all Halloween with it. Except for a couple of touches of Cherry Cobbler (blood color?) the entire card is in black and grays.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Fireside Fireside Fireside Fireside
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Gray Granite CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Fireside Trimmings stamp set:
- fireplace and clock in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Gray Granite CS
- logs, twig, leaves, and vase in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Basic Gray CS
- wreath in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Gray Granite CS
Cut using the Fireside Dies:
- stamped sentiment, fireplace, clock, logs, trig, leaves, vase, and wreath
- sentiment frame, bat banner, and rack for logs from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- shadows and inside of the fireplace in Gray Granite
- outer and inner edges of the wreath in Light Basic Black
- bow on wreath in Cherry Cobbler
- pumpkins in Basic Black
- rim of clock in Gray Granite
Drew using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker:
- skull faces on the leaves of the wreath
- on clock: hands pointing to midnight, dots around the face, and XII at the top
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- fireplace, wreath, clock, leaves, twig, vase, sentiment and frame glued onto the DSP layer
- banner, logs, and rack glued onto the fireplace
- pumpkins glued over the fireplace and vase
- DSP layer glued onto the smaller Basic Black CS layer
- smaller Basic Black CS layer glued onto the larger Basic Black CS layer
- larger Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Gray Granite CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Fireside Trimmings Cling Stamp Set – 153458, Price $17.00
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!