Welcome to the first ever Candy Hearts Blog Hop! Thank you for hopping along with us today as we share our Spring themed projects. Be sure to hop to all the hops to see all the great projects the team has created.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S candy hearts blog hop candy hearts blog hop candy hearts blog hop
Here’s what I made:
What says Spring more than brightly colored flowers? I used the Sending Flowers Dies to create this flowery, square, birthday card.
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Balmy Blue CS layer cut to 4″ x 4″
Stamped with the Special Someone stamp set:
- Happy Birthday in Versamark ink onto the Balmy Blue CS layer, then heat embossed in white
Cut using the Sending Flowers Dies:
- Granny Apple Green CS layer using the largest die
- flowers from scraps of Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, and Pineapple Punch CS
Drew using a White Stampin’ Chalk Marker:
- dots on the Granny Apple Green CS layer around the circle
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Balmy Blue CS layer glued onto the back of the Granny Apple Green CS layer, so the sentiment shows above the flowers
- die cut flowers glued onto the coordinating shapes on the Granny Apple Green CS layer, only using the centers of the Pineapple Punch flowers
- Balmy Blue CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
Here’s the Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping with the Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” above for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Sale-a-bration! – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter PLUS a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog PLUS another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!