Today I’m sharing a card I made using the lovely Florentine Filigree Bundle (Florentine Filigree stamp set and Florentine Framelits Die.) I think it would be a pretty card in almost any color combination, but for today I used Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana, a couple of watery blue-greens, along with Whisper White. The sentiment is raised on Stampin’ Dimensionals, and Pear Basic Jewels are placed in each stamped flourish area for the final touch.
TIP: You can use the Stamparatus to line up the stamps with the die cut, or you can cut a template and use that to line up the stamps.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Bermuda Bay card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Die cut using the Florentine Thinlits Die:
- one piece from a scrap of Whisper White CS
- one piece from a scrap piece of paper (any kind) as a stamping guide
Stamped with the Florentine Filigree stamp set:
- sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- larger filigree images in Bermuda Bay ink onto the Coastal Cabana CS layer
- smaller filigree images in Coastal Cabana ink onto the Coastal Cabana CS layer
- NOTE: I used a scrap piece of paper cut using the Filigree Thinlits Die as a guide to know where to stamp.
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- a slightly larger circle from a scrap of Bermuda Bay CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS die cut glued onto the Coastal Cabana CS layer, lining up the stamped images in the die cut spaces
- sentiment glued onto the Bermuda Bay CS circle
- Bermuda Bay CS circle adhered onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- small and medium pearls applied onto the exposed stamped filigree areas
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Easter Treat Holder Online Class by March 27!
- Make 10 adorable treat holders at home in your PJs!
- perfect for Easter or Spring
- fill with your own treats or gifts
- class kits include 270 precut pieces!
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Sale-a-bration Coordination items – available through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra, like the amazing Craft & Carry Tote Bag!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!