Today I’m thrilled to get to share another card made by one of my verytalented Candy Hearts team numbers, Linda Krueger of thestampcoach.com. She made this beautiful sympathy card using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set, in Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Night of Navy card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2
- Crumb Cake CS layer cut to 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Flourishing Phrases stamp set:
- flourish and sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto the Crumb Cake CS layer
Colored using a White Stampin’ Chalk Marker:
- inside the stamped flowers and leaves
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Crumb Cake CS layer glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon wrapped around and adhered to the back of the Whisper White CS layer using Tear & Tape
- smaller piece of Night of Navy ribbon tied around the first piece of ribbon
- 4 pearls applied to the stamped image
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Get my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!