Today’s card could not be easier! I used the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes and Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack. That’s it! And just look at how pretty it is! The colors are just lovely. And that matching envelope is divine. Now of course, you could dress it up with ribbon, embellishments, etc., but the thing is, you don’t have to.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S card card card card
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 4″ x 6″ M&M card glued onto the front of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!