Today’s card is very simple and cute. It features the It Starts With Art bundle (It Starts With Art stamp set and Arts & Crafts Dies,) the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit, and the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper – all from the Follow Your Art Suite. Stampin’ Up! has made it so easy for us to order one of everything in the suite with just one item number (152181.) And who doesn’t like easy?
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper (DSP) card layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- DSP for the envelope flap cut to about 5-1/2″ x 2″ (really any scrap of the DSP that will cover the flap and has one long straight side will work)
Stamped with the It Starts With Art stamp set:
- flourishes in Calypso Coral ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Arts & Crafts Dies:
- stamped flourishes
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the note card base, at the left
- Calypso Coral Linen Thread wrapped around the die cut piece and adhered on the back using Tear & Tape
- NOTE: Before securing the last of the thread, tie on a charm
- die cut piece glued onto the DSP layer
- 3 Calypso Coral die cut felt hearts adhered onto the front of the note card base using Tear & Tape
- DSP glued onto the envelope flap, lining it up along the top, then trimmed away the excess with Paper Snips, using the flap edges as a guide
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Pretty Petals Online Class by September 5:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Pretty Petals Suite on pages 72-74 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, embossing folder, pre-cut card kits, and 6 Very Vanilla envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/pretty-petals-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! If you join by August 31 you’ll receive and extra $30 of free products in your Starter Kit! You choose $155 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!