Today’s card is another one I made using the new Birthday Cheer bundle. You can see the first one here. I used a piece of the new How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper for the background, and took the remaining colors from that paper pack. These new products will be available January 3 – that’s just 6 days away! The Layering Ovals Framelits Dies added the perfect base for the sentiment and stamped cupcake.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (Coastal Cabana dots)
Stamped with the Birthday Cheer stamp set:
- sentiment in Melon Mambo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- cupcake in black Stazon ink beside the sentiment
Die cut using the Detailed Birthday Edgelits:
- top edge of the DSP layer
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- sentiment and cupcake
- scrap of Melon Mambo CS
- scrap of Gorgeous Grape CS
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- cupcake in Granny Apple Green and Powder Pink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped oval glued onto the Melon Mambo oval
- Melon Mambo oval glued onto the Gorgeous Grape oval
- Gorgeous Grape oval glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the Year-End Closeout!
During the Year-End Closeout promotion, you can save on a selection of retiring and surplus items—while supplies last. Definitely place your orders sooner rather than later, because supplies are limited and the Year-End Closeout ends on January 2. After that, some of your favorite retiring items may be gone for good!
Here’s how to get your copy of the new catalogs:
Just click on this button and I’ll send you the new catalogs, along with a list of the bundles, the Designer Series Paper coordinating colors, and a handmade card!
- Become a Candy Heart!
- Join my team and you can order the new products right now, instead of having to wait another month!
- No selling required! I welcome Hobby Demos! (Hobby Demos join to get the discount for themselves.)
- CLICK HERE for the details!
Here’s more cool stuff to check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- December Host Code 3CXZMQ2Q – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!