Today’s card is another sneak peek from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I used the Forever Fern Bundle (Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing Dies,) Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper, and Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper, along with the Banner Triple Punch. I CASEd this card from a photo I saw in a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Facebook group, but of course, I forgot to write down the demo’s name, and now I can’t find it. If you know who made the card (almost exactly like this) first, please let me know so I can give them credit for the design. Thanks!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S forever flourishing forever flourishing forever flourishing forever flourishing
Last Chance Products!
Get these retiring products while you can. See them in my online store here.
Want a new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog?
The new catalog goes live June 3! If you have ordered from me in the past year, or have requested a catalog from me, I will send you one for free as soon as I get them in. Otherwise, if you would like a catalog, click here to request one. If you already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please ask them for your catalog. Thank you.
Want a little bit of everything from the new catalog?
Click here to reserve your Swatch Books and Product Shares! Designer Series Paper Swatch Books are a wonderful tool! Paper Shares, Ribbon Shares, and Embellishment Shares give you a taste of all the new items so you can decide which ones you want to order more of.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Terracotta Tile card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White Thick CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 1″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Forever Fern stamp set:
- sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto the 1″ strip
- two of the rounded leaf sprigs in Terracotta Tile ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Forever Flourishing Dies:
- Terracotta Tile stamped sprigs
- 2 laurel sprigs from a scrap of Shaded Spruce CS
- a larger sprig (gingko?) from a scrap of Terracotta Tile CS
Cut using the Banner Triple Punch:
- both ends of the sentiment strip
Cut using Paper Snips:
- Shaded Spruce CS die cut sprigs in half
- Terracotta Tile CS die cut sprig cut into two pieces
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- back of a gold foil laser-cut embellishment covered in Tear & Tape, then the Shaded Spruce and Terracotta Tile CS die cut sprig pieces stuck to the back, so they show sticking out from the back
- gold foil piece adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape
- 2 stamped sprigs adhered over the gold foil piece
- sentiment adhered over the top of everything using Tear & Tape
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance Products – get them while you can!
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code TA9CGEQM – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!