Vellum sprigs cut with the Forever Flourishing dies add a little somethin’ somethin’ to today’s card. Otherwise it’s just a 3″ x 4″ card from the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More (M&M) Card Pack on a Cinnamon Cider card from the Flowers for Every Season M&M Cards & Envelopes. So quick and easy!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S forever flourishing forever flourishing forever flourishing forever flourishing
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut using the Forever Flourishing Dies:
- 2 sprigs from Vellum card stock
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- vellum sprigs adhered onto the back of the M&M card using Stampin’ Seal
- M&M card adhered onto the front of the card base using Stampin’ Seal
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!