On March 1 some new products will become available to purchase, and they all coordinate with Sale-a-bration products. Today’s card is made with some of those items: the Painted Seasons stamp set and Designer Series Paper (a new SAB item) and the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits Dies. This gorgeous group of products is good year round, hence the name. The paper has designs for all four seasons, and so does the stamp set. The one thing the stamp set doesn’t have is sentiments, but it pairs beautifully with sentiment stamps you may already have. I used one from the Botanical Bliss stamp set (which is another beautiful stamp set that is available in a bundle with the coordinating dies to save 10%.)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Petal Pink card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- DSP (floral pattern) cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Painted Seasons stamp set:
- 2 larger flower in Pool Party ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- 1 succulent in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- 2 small leaves in Call Me Clover ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Stamped with the Botanical Bliss stamp set:
- sentiment in Petal Pink ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Die cut using the Four Seasons Framelits:
- flowers, succulent, and leaves
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- a slightly larger oval from a scrap of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- larger DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- floral DSP layer glued onto the larger DSP layer
- sentiment adhered onto the larger oval using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment stack glued onto the floral DSP layer
- die cut pieces glued together in a cluster, then adhered onto the floral DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals, both regular and mini
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here is this week’s online class! Only 1 day left to order!
Happiness Blooms Online Class
- make 26 colorful cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 10 designs, plus 6 individual card designs
- Preorder February 14-20, 2019
- limited spots available
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code X2T6W47T – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!