Today’s card is made with the Bird Ballad Suite of Products. The colors came from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. And the stamped image was colored using Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Old Olive CS layer cut to 2-1/4″ x 5/8″ for the sentiment
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- optional: Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base, but the Pool Party CS is certainly light enough to write on.
Stamped with the Free As A Bird stamp set:
- bird image in black Memento ink onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- sentiment in black Mememto ink onto the Old Olive CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends:
- bird image in Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- sentiment adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- Very Vanilla 3/8″ Scalloped Lace Trim cut to 4-1/4″ and adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape
- another piece of the lace trim tied in a bow and adhered over the first piece using Mini Glue Dots
- optional: Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Daisy Lane Online Class by July 17:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Daisy Lane Bundle on page 23 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punches, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/daisy-lane-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!