I used the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set, Most Wonderful Time Dies, Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper, and Stampin’ Blends Markers to make today’s card. I love frosty hues of blue and purple in the paper, and those are the color I used to color the gnomes.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Highland Heather card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Purple Posy CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Seaside Spray CS layer cut to 4-7/8” x 2-7/8”
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
- DSP strip cut to 5-1/4″ x 1/2″
Stamped with the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set:
- three gnomes in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment in Seaside Spray ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Most Wonderful Time Dies:
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- gnomes in Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray, Ivory, Granny Apple Green (mistletoe,) Smoky Slate (bell,) and Daffodil Delight (star)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Purple Posy CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Purple Posy CS layer, lined up at the bottom
- Whisper White CS layer with gnomes glued onto the Seaside Spray CS layer
- Seaside Spray CS layer adhered over the DSP/Purple Posy layers using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP strip glued onto the Whisper White CS for the inside, then the Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the new Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store.
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!