Sometimes I forget about the precut and scored Note Cards and Envelopes available from Stampin’ Up! They make card making so fast and easy! Why did I remember to use them this time? I had a scrap of paper that was just the right size, so I thought Hey, this should go on a Note Card! I knew I wanted to use the Making Christmas Bright stamp set (look for another card I made with it tomorrow) and today’s card was born. Well, created, not born.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Garden Green Designer Series Paper (DSP cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- DSP cut to 2″ x 6″
- Whisper White card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/2″ x 3″
Stamped with the Making Christmas Bright stamp set:
- sentiment and light strand in Garden Green ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- lights in Real Red, Call Me Clover, Pacific Point, and Pineapple Punch
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the note card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP strip glued onto the flap of the note card envelope, then excess trimmed away using Paper Snips
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!