Today’s card is made with the Frosted Floral Suite, which is really versatile. Here I’ve made a congratulations card, but there are three very different sentiments in the stamp set. And the paper has a 13 different Stampin’ Up! colors, so you can make a plethora of different projects. I used the First Frost stamp set, Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies, and Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper for this card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Soft Suede card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (leaf background)
- DSP cut to 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (floral pattern)
- Mint Macaron CS cut to 4″ x 3/4″
- Shimmery White CS cut to 4″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White (or Shimmery White) CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the First Frost stamp set:
- sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink onto the Shimmer White CS strip
- one large flower in Gray Granite and Tranquil Tide inks (sponged the ink onto the stamp)
- two small flowers in Soft Suede ink
Die cut using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits:
- 3 stamped flowers
Colored using Stampin Write Markers:
- 3 flower centers in Crushed Curry
- empty spaces of the 2 small flowers in Petal Pink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP background layer glued onto the front of the card base
- floral DSP strip glued onto the DSP background layer
- sentiment glued onto the Mint Macaron CS strip
- Mint Macaron CS strip glued over the DSP layers
- 3 flowers glued over the sentiment strip and DSP layers
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are the new Stamparatus Accessories!
You can now order individual accessories for your Stamparatus! (Be sure to keep an eye out for more in the future.)
Grid paper perfectly sized to fit the Stamparatus, for precision stamp alignment every time. (50 sheets)
Additional plates allow you to have multiple stamp arrangements ready to go! (2 plates)
Extra foam mat for photopolymer stamping. (1 mat)
Stamparatus Accessories Pack includes 2 Stamparatus plates, a foam mat, and grid paper.
Stamparatus Magnets. These rare earth magnets are strong! They’re also brittle by nature, so be careful not to let them slam together. (2 magnets)
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!