Today’s card is made with the Country Club Suite, but using colors that might not immediately come to mind when you think of this set. While golf is usually considered a masculine sport, there are girly girl golfers, too. I used Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam with a bit of clear Wink of Stella to froufrou it up a bit.
Here’s the Clubhouse bundle:
club club club club
Here’s what I made:
It’s hard to get Wink of Stella to show up in a photo, but I really laid it on thick here, so it does show a little at just the right angle. The golf ball die both cuts and embosses the ball at the same time!
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Soft Sea Foam card stock (CS) layer cut to 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Petal Pink CS layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
Stamped with the Clubhouse stamp set:
- sentiment in Soft Sea Foam ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Embosssed using the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder:
- Petal Pink CS layer
Cut using the Layering Squares Dies:
- scalloped square from a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS
Cut using the Stitched Shaped Dies:
- square from a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Golf Club Dies:
- large golf ball from a scrap of Petal Pink CS
- tee from a scrap of Very Vanilla Thick CS
- grass from a scrap of Soft Sea Foam CS
Colored using a Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- 3 rhinestones in Dark Petal Pink (The color doesn’t show well in the photos. You can also use the Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems, but I wanted something smaller for this card.)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the note card base with a Bone Folder
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer glued onto the front of the note card
- embossed Petal Pink CS layer glued onto the Soft Sea Foam CS layer
- 2 clumps of grass glued onto the Whisper White CS square
- ball, tee, and remaining clumps of grass adheres onto the Whisper White CS square using Stampin’ Dimentionsals.
- Whisper White square glued onto the Soft Sea Foam scalloped square
- Soft Sea Foam scalloped square glued onto the embossed Petal Pink CS layer
- sentiment banner adhered onto the embossed Petal Pink CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 rhinestones applied onto the card front
- Petal Pink ribbon tied in a bow and adhered onto the embossed Petal Pink CS layer using Mini Glue Dots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code MDWEWBHV – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!