Today I get to share a birthday card made by one of my team members, Judy Newsome. She’s a very talented card maker…and scrapbooker…and seamstress…and… Well, basically she’s good at everything she does. She made today’s card with the Birthday Delivery stamp set and the coordinating Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. The Birthday Memories Suite, on pages 68-69 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, is full of fun images, sentiments, and colors. And Judy used it to make an adorable gate fold card full of celebration.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with her Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored at 2-1/8″ and 6-3/8″
- Real Red CS cut to 2″ x 5-3/8″ (2 pieces)
- Real Red CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (for the inside)
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
- Birthday Memoried DSP cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for the inside)
Stamped with the Birthday Deliveries stamp set:
- front sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- inside sentiment in Real Red ink onto the large piece of DSP
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- front sentiment
- a larger oval from a scrap of Real Red CS
Assembled the card:
- folded the card base on the two score lines and burnished the folds with a Bone Folder
- large Real Red CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- large DSP glued onto the Real Red CS
- smaller Real Red CS pieces glued to the front of the card base
- smaller DSP glued onto the smaller Real Red CS
- sentiment glued onto the Real Red CS oval
- Real Red CS oval center on the front of the card, and glued only onto the left side
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- SAB Stamp Fest – ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER! It happens January 20. Get all the details and register HERE!
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – order yours HERE by January 2!
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 404-661-5222
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- January’s FREE gift: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: email@example.com OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!