I am in love with the Painted Harvest Suite of products on pages 48-49 of the 2017 Holiday Catalog. The two step images in this stamp set are sooooo easy to do. And the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) is gorgeous – it has 10 colors in it so you can use it with lots of different projects. I used some of the products in the suite for today’s card, which I made for this week’s Global Design Project color challenge (GDP105.)
Here’s the GDP105 challenge:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Peekaboo Peach card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ (I chose a design with Lemon Lime Twist stripes.)
- Basic Black CS cut to 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White CS to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 7/8″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″, for the inside
Stamped with the Painted Harvest stamp set:
- first flower stamp in Peekaboo Peech ink onto the 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White CS layer
- second flower stamp in Tangerine Tango onto the Peekaboo Peach images
- flower center in Basic Black ink onto the flowers
- first leaf stamp (x 3) in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- second leaf stamp in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto the first leaf images
- sentiment in Tangerine Tango ink onto the center of the 7/8″ strip of Whisper White CS
Punched using the Leaf Punch :
- 3 leaves
Punched using the Best Badge Punch:
- ends of the sentiment strip, by inserting each end into the punch from the back side
Assembled the card:
- cut one end of a piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon and a piece of Basic Black ribbon in a notch using Paper Snips
- adhered the two pieces of ribbon to the stamped layer with Tear & Tape adhesive (Fast Fuse would work well also) and wrapped the non-notched end around to the back of the layer
- glued one leaf onto the bottom right, sticking the stem end under the ribbon slightly
- adhered two leaves using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, making sure the stem ends would be covered by the sentiment
- adhered sentiment using Stampin’ Dimmensionals
- top layer glued to Basic Black layer
- Basic Black layer glued to DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Gumball Reward for all orders over $50.
Find out more HERE.
- Hostess Code for the month of September (N4ZFHXK9)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- September’s FREE gift
Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Find out more HERE.
- Help those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Irma
I will donate 20% of my September sales (matched by Stampin’ Up! corporate) to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey & Irma Relief. Please help make a difference. CLICK HERE to shop now. Click HERE for more details.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.